Case Manager - Youth Programs
Just A Start YouthBuild is seeking a dynamic Case Manager that is committed to working and building relationships with young people, ages 16-24, to ensure personal, academic, and career success. Knowledge of youth development, trauma-informed practice and a strengths-based approach are central to the role of the Case Manager position.
• Co-facilitate Leadership and Social Emotional Learning classes with Counseling Services Program Manager
• Develop and deepen community partnerships that support student needs and service delivery
• Provide crisis management and conflict mediation as needed
• Work collaboratively with Career Pathways, Education and Construction teams to support college readiness, workforce development and educational attainment
• Bachelor in Social Work preferred or BA degree in related field, and two (2) years of relevant Case Management / Counseling / Social Work experience
• Flexibility, compassion, and the ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity, a non- judgmental approach and commitment to social justice.
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, multidisciplinary team environment
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) ideal. Cultural humility necessary
• Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record; ability to drive program van
• Acceptable CORI/SORI
In addition to a competitive salary, JAS offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, PTO, 12 paid holidays and 401k with 3% employer contribution.
Just-A-Start (JAS) is a community-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a better future by providing affordable housing, education, training, community engagement and supportive services. Since 1970 JAS has been serving residents of Cambridge and surrounding communities to empower individuals and families to meet their potential. Visit us at www.justastart.org to learn more.