Just A Start is looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for overall maintenance of the Salesforce database, implementing training and developing user guides for staff, and working with a variety of programs across the organization in order to maintain existing platform configurations and build new configurations that allow Just A Start to track outcome data and measure program impact.
KEY JOB ACTIVITIES
- Provide support to the development, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce in all programs and services of Just A Start, working with the Manager of Learning and Evaluation, Directors, Program Managers, and external consultants.
- Serve as the point person for internal Salesforce requests, including administering user account access and permissions, creating and adjusting custom objects, fields, reports, etc.
- Oversee ongoing day-to-day management of database, system configurations, maintenance updates, regularly scheduled data quality checks, and end-user troubleshooting.
- Monitor integrations with external systems, including website, email marketing platform, fundraising software, form builder, and SMS messaging application.
- Research and determine optimum solutions in Salesforce to solve prioritized issues and provide ongoing process improvement and thought leadership to our teams about our use of Salesforce.
- Respond to organizational and funder requests for performance and outcome data accessible in database.
- Provide training of employees on the data flow processes and use of Salesforce for data management.
- Develop and maintain documentation of data management processes, policies, application configurations and continual modifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification or equivalent Salesforce experience
- Strong Analytic Skills: Demonstrated ability to understand and/or anticipate organizational needs and to translate those needs into clear reports and dashboards
- Experience facilitating staff training
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
Salary and Benefits
Starting salary $70,000 annual. In addition to a competitive salary, Just A Start offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, transportation benefits, 20 PTO days in the first year, 13 paid holidays, Volunteer Time Off, and a 401k savings plan with a 3% employer contribution.
Must be a Massachusetts resident.
This is a 37.5-hour per week hybrid remote/in-the-office position and is entitled to full employee benefits including health, dental and retirement.
All employees and long-term consultants are required to be fully vaccinated and follow the organization's established protocols regarding COVID.
About Just A Start
Just A Start believes that access to stable housing and sustainable careers are the essential building blocks of equitable communities. For more than 50 years, we have focused on meeting the fundamental needs of individuals and families who have been systematically denied opportunities to realize their full potential. Our programs include affordable housing, education and job training and comprehensive support services, spanning Cambridge and beyond.
Just A Start is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff represents a wide range of ages, races, interests, and backgrounds coming together in pursuit of common goals. Together, we strive to provide an environment that values diversity and promotes an inclusive culture. Applications from women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.