Program Coordinator - IT and Biomedical Careers Workforce Development
What an opportunity to take your administrative workforce development or educational program experience to an inspiring new position!
- Represent both of the programs to potential students, and offer information sessions about the programs at local venues such as libraries, community centers and career agencies
- Coordinate and participate in outreach and recruitment efforts through partnerships and referrals
- Collect and record data on prospective and enrolled students and work with the Data Evaluation team to streamline the flow of data through Salesforce
- Work with teachers to collect and record attendance and grades and enter into Salesforce
- Provide general support to students, including information on available social and financial services and refer them to outside agencies as needed
· Provide administrative support to program managers and staff
You must have:
-Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of two years’ administrative experience, preferably in an educational program, or equivalent
-Proficient in MS Office Suite and knowledge of basic data management software, preferably in Salesforce and Google Suite
-Knowledge of social service systems and other resources for our adult student population
-Customer service, presentation skills, and pleasant telephone manner
In addition to a competitive salary, JAS offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, PTO, 12 paid holidays and 401k with 3% employer contribution.