Employer Engagement Director
Build relationships with employers that are committed to hiring our IT and Biomedical graduates into entry level positions. Move from placement of students to solid employer involvement. Maximize visibility to increase awareness of our workforce development programs. Focused on sustainability, build a diverse talent pipeline between employers and JAS graduates.
Success will be measured by achievement of employment opportunities and meeting placement goals.
- Participate and facilitate Advisory Board meetings
- Identify opportunities for hands on experience (lab visits, company tours, career development, etc.)
- Facilitate workshops or presentations for students
- Participate in job development process as part of the broader JAS team
- Bachelor’s degree in business or education field and a minimum of three years’ experience in workforce development, talent acquisition, business development or similar position, or equivalent
- Knowledge of biotechnology or IT industry preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
In addition to a competitive salary, JAS offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, PTO, 12 paid holidays and 401k with 3% employer contribution.
Just-A-Start (JAS) is a community-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a better future by providing affordable housing, education, training, community engagement and supportive services. Since 1970 JAS has been serving residents of Cambridge and surrounding communities to empower individuals and families to meet their potential. Visit us at www.justastart.org to learn more.