Employer Engagement Manager
Generate revenue through partnerships with employers that result in program development, internships, and a substantial number of employer relationships as well as job opportunities for our students.
Increase visibility of JAS programs and strengthen corporate relationships that are mutually beneficial to students and results in active and engaged employers.
- Participate and facilitate Advisory Board meetings
- Organize job fairs and employer engagement events
- Identify opportunities for hands on experience (lab visits, company tours, etc.)
- Facilitate workshops or presentations for students
- Participate in job development process as part of the team
- Bachelor’s degree business or education field and a minimum of three years’ experience in workforce development, career development or similar outreach position, or equivalent
- Knowledge of biotechnology or IT industry
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
In addition to a competitive salary, JAS offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, PTO, 12 paid holidays and 401k with 3% employer contribution.
Just-A-Start (JAS) is a community-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a better future by providing affordable housing, education, training, community engagement and supportive services. Since 1970 JAS has been serving residents of Cambridge and surrounding communities to empower individuals and families to meet their potential. Visit us at www.justastart.org to learn more.