Human Resources Manager - Part Time
In this new position, develop and implement programs and ideas to help improve the employee experience and promote employee engagement in our small agency of under 50 people. Provide support to management, oversee employee benefits administration and create or enhance HR infrastructure. This is a part time position of approximately 10 hours per week.
- Identifies training needs and schedules training sessions for staff and managers.
- Handles employee relations counseling, including conflict resolution assistance for staff.
- Manage and perform all recruitment activities in conjunction with hiring manager.
- Implement, interpret and administer employee policies.
- Support and coach managers with high-quality, effective advice and service.
- Provide oversight of the employee performance management system and conduct annual review of the salary ranges and compensation program.
- Assures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Development and a minimum of five years of HR generalist experience, or equivalent
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, and training.
- MS Office proficiency